Benefits of Using Aximill
- In a single-pass, this one machine performs many of the operations performed by much larger, more expensive whole processing systems.
See Case Studies
- An Aximill can replace ball mills, pin mills, jet mills, hammer mills, rotating disc mills, and others, across a vast range of materials. One machine can do it all!
- More effective and precise control of particle size than jet mills - controlled particle morphology means a better final product.
- The continuous throughput, all-in-one processing, means a small, fully enclosed system.
- a high level of automation;
- reduced manual intervention;
- and reduced risk of contamination.
- a reduced variability of products;
- higher yields than batch processing;
- and increased profitability.
- The smart design means reduced downtime of the machine due to:
- few moving parts → low maintenance;
- and easy to clean → changing over of feed material is made hassle free.
Page last updated: 15 April 2015